Each unique song is written and recorded by one of three teachers known as Mr A, Mr C and Mr D (and their alien friend Bertram), who are all dedicated and passionate primary school teachers in the UK. Their aim is to engage and motivate children in learning key literacy concepts through their passion for alternative music. Genres range from hip-hop, indie and rock anthems to ballads, acoustic numbers and electronic disco hits! The songs complement school curriculums and are tested and loved by children. Great for kids!
1) 20 unique and modern literacy songs: Accents and Text Speech, Adjectives, Adverbs, Alliterate This, Apostrophes, Building Tension, Character Description Workout, The Grammar Dance, Hyperbole, Nouns, Onomatopoeia, Personification, Persuasion, Poetry, Prepositions, Punctuation Nation, Questions, Sentence Starters, Similes and Synonyms.
2) Karaoke Mode switch button so you can sing-a-long.
3) Scrolling and printable lyrics.
4) Beautifully designed and animated vinyl jukebox graphics with cartoon characters.
5) Easy-to-use controls for each song with a fast forward and rewind bar, as we well as play, pause and volume buttons.
LOVE THE APP?
If your child loves our songs, please leave a review – we would love to hear what you think. Or why not Gift the App to a special friend.
For music videos, games, fun stuff for kids and support for teachers and parents, go to www.mracdpresent.com
There are no reviews yet.